Own a Winter Park Property?
SkyRun Vacation Rentals has been renting 600 properties for ten years in our 15 locations. We are opening a Winter Park location in 2015 and are adding properties now.
We are so convinced that SkyRun will make you more money than your current property manager that we are willing to make this GUARANTEE: If you switch and don't make more rental income, we'll refund our management fee to make up the difference.
Here are the highlights... call us at 970-627-4610 to discuss what we can do for your unique property.
- 30% commission rate*. The lowest in Winter Park.
- No other monthly or annual fees like linen fees or marketing fees.
- We offer owners an owner-centric approach. We own rental property ourselves and know what owners expect as far as quality of guests, cleaning standards and communication.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. NO CONTRACTUAL LOCK-IN. If you aren't happy with our performance, you can move on at any time.
- We use technology and 'embrace' sites like vrbo.com. Due to our size and number of locations, we are completely integrated with vrbo.com, tripadvisor.com, flipkey.com and homeaway.com with real-time property and calendar updates.
- We offer an OWNER EXCHANGE PROGRAM where you can mutually agree to exchange the use of your property with properties that we manage in any other SkyRun location and only pay for cleaning. We help you set it up (like match.com for SkyRun property owners. ;-)
* = 30% commission rate is with the guest paying for the cleaning (i.e. the cleaning cost comes off first and we split the rest). A 35% rate is also available where WE pay for the entire clean out of our commission.
Read testimonials from current property owners with SkyRun, read our SkyRun Owner Booklet and call Bryan or Jeff at 970-627-4610 to find out what we can do for you and your Winter Park property.
Following are quotes from current SkyRun Property Owners...
Over the years, we have had about a half dozen other management companies. Since working with SkyRun, we have had more rentals in 2 years than the other management companies combined over 10 years. They are great to work with!
Kathy Walker, SkyRun Telluride
First and foremost, using SkyRun has drastically improved the profitability of our rental property. Using high tech internet search engine optimization and other web-based marketing strategies has yielded much higher occupancy rates than in that past. Not only is SkyRun driving increased occupancy, SkyRun's in-depth knowledge of local resort pricing has enabled us to increase our price-per-night. At the same time, the % we pay for SkyRun to manage the property is less than what we've we paid in the past with two other management companies we've used in Summit County in the past.
Their customer service is excellent. I like the fact their office is right in town so it's easy to access. Also, they have great coverage on their phone lines and I can always get direct voice to voice help when I need it. The value-added-services (airport transportation, discounts, ski-rental services, etc.) have been appreciated by friends and customers who have used our place. (SkyRun makes it seamless and easy to loan your condo to a friend with no transaction costs beyond cleaning.) Also, the website is well maintained and optimized so that our rental seems to be pretty visible to people browsing the internet for a place in Summit to stay. (This I infer by the increased occupancy rates.)
Finally, the branding of SkyRun is strong. Although we are always cautious when changing property management companies, we have had a wonderful experience with SkyRun and enthusiastically endorse them.
- Sam and Ann Winslow
The SkyRun Owner eBook: click to download